Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun, Gardening and the IPAD?

We have had the wackiest weather lately! Tornado warnings, thunderstorms, hale warnings, sun one moment rain the next. Really scary!

FUN:
However Memorial Day weekend was fabulous! Great weather, lots of BB Q's, pools and beach with friends and family! This a picture of Ryan. My engineer in waiting making a floatation device for our neighbors dog! He is something!

GARDENING:
The storms began after the long weekend and have finally stopped! I love to garden and am fortunate that a little old lady lived in our home years ago and the soil is rich and many of her flowers are still in bloom. I have added many flowers to the garden from an old estate nearby. They grow clippings and the flowers are amazing. I will post some as they bloom! So I am finally back in the garden! I picked some roses and peonies before the last storm and they are amazing! They get ruined after heavy rain so I was glad to save some!



IPAD:
I am also thinking of getting the IPAD for Cj! I have seen so many special needs kids doing very well with them. Some of my friends say to wait for the new model coming out soon. What do you think? I am going to show his school some video clips of some great progress with some of my blogger friends kids!

Maybe they will get one for the school after seeing them.

On another note Cj will be test driving the Quickie Iris next Wednesday. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as if things are moving forward nicely. May God continue to rain down His Blessings on your family.

    ReplyDelete