Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BOTH BOYS ARE IN SCHOOL FULL TIME!





Having a SN kiddo is tough work to say the least. Rewarding but tough! All the therapies, early intervention, ABR 2-4 hours plus a day for 5 years, doctors appointments, IEP's, feeding, bathing, changing diapers, dressing, equipment clinics and the list goes on and on and on. Plus having a very social, bright and active 5 year old is more work! I know kids are lots of work SN or not. But all you SN Moms know what I mean. We are warriors! I never thought this day would come.
BOTH BOYS ARE IN SCHOOL FULL TIME!
It is Ryan's first day of kindergarten and the bus came at 6:30 I was told 7:30! Alarm was set for 6:40. Oh well my husband drove him his first day which I wanted anyway. My husband ask what are you going to do today? I said NOTHING absolutely NOTHING! I did not even cry! (Should I feel guilty?) Freedom! Time to read, workout and start my portrait business! I will miss the little guys but it is time for me time!
P.S. Cj is doing much better...notice the two top teeth! Gone! It helped having them pulled and a new mouth guard!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It is nice to meet you and your boys (SO handsome)! Congrats on getting them off to school. HAPPY FREEDOM! And, you won the Clorox giveaway on my blog! Please email me your address, so I can send along to the Clorox people. I'm at lovethatmax@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete